> Am 28.09.2016 um 13:35 schrieb Stefan Ulm <s....@divus.biz>:
>
> Hi all,
>
> for our customers would be easier to access the webinterface for
> configuration over http.
> IN parallel for us from remote and for CLI-usage we require access to https
> in parallel.
>
> Is it possible to access over http and https in parallel to the webinterface?
> We use no internal LAN-Port, so the apu2 is a simple network device in the
> local network (no routing, no firewall over astlinux on apu2
>
> Best regards
>
> Stefan Ulm
> Technical Department | Research & Development
> stefan....@divus.eu

Hi Stefan,

for security reasons I would strongly advise not to use http for accessing the
webinterface.
There might be unkown bugs in the used libraries or applications (client or
server side).
You theoretical could have unkown malware in your internal network as well.

And all for a bit more comfort …
You should educate your customer instead :-).

Michael

http://www.mksolutions.info