> Am 12.10.2016 um 12:26 schrieb Michael Knill
> <michael.kn...@ipcsolutions.com.au>:
>
> Hi group
>
> I have a problem which I don't think I will be able to fix.
> I have built an Astlinux hosted App server which I am hoping to connect
> multiple trunks to my Service Provider.
> Now the problem is that my Service Provider does SIP Trunks only that need a
> unique IP Address. Ok so I add some alias addresses and use these!
> This is fine in principle but it does not work as it always uses the primary
> address as the source address for all SIP traffic which I anticipate will
> break the trunk on the alias address.
>
> Any ideas on how I could rectify this? I think that I will be struggling to
> fix this problem.
>
> Regards
> Michael Knill

Hi,

I would first try to talk with your service provider about the unique IP
address. Usually this feature is an extra security layer (called "Trusted IP"),
which can be chosen by the customer (at least here in Germany).
I have some customers who host a few AstLinux VM instances for their own
customers using the same external static IP.

Maybe the "externhost/externaddr" in the NAT section of "sip.conf" will get you
further.

Michael

http://www.mksolutions.info