Hi Michael,

we did some tests on apu2 with astlinux 1.2.7 (asterisk 13).
We set the parameter "Persistlog" to yes and changed logrotate.d configuration
to rotate the file only if bigger than 10MB for max. 3 times.
Unfortunately there seems to be a problem:
* The logging stops logging at file size of 9860kB
* When I trigger logrotate I get the error "No disk space left on tmpfs"
* When I reboot the device the log file is deleted and starts from scratch in
var/log/asterisk, but when persistlog is set yes the file should be saved
persistent, so it should be there also after reboot. "mnt/kd"log" is not
existing on the machine, also not after some reboots.

We have standard tmpfs size (we didn't change TMP_SIZE" parameter in rc.conf.
Could this be a bug or do I miss something?

Best regards

Stefan Ulm
Technical Department | Research & Development
stefan....@divus.eu

DIVUS Headquarters Pillhof 51 . I-39057 Eppan (Südtirol) . Tel. +39 0471 633
662 . Fax. +39 0471 631 829
www.divus.eu . Privacy: http://www.divus.eu/media/DivusPrivacy.pdf