> Am 09.01.2017 um 00:41 schrieb Michael Knill
> <michael.kn...@ipcsolutions.com.au>:
>
> As our new build relies on this, my understanding is that you cannot boot
> from USB on the ALIX.
> If this is the case, I think the install website should be updated to reflect
> this.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regards
> Michael Knill

BTW: The old Soekris net5501 also cannot boot from USB, in case someone needs
to start from scratch:

http://wiki.soekris.info/Can_I_boot_my_Soekris_box_from_USB

Yes, maybe we should add a link to the old procedure how to write the image
from the ISO directly to the CF.

"Mount the ISO Installer image and manually extract the desired .img.gz file
from the “os” directory, gunzip and dd to a destination disk."

Michael

http://www.mksolutions.info