Thanks to all for the help

1024x768 now reveals the links.

Lonnie Abelbeck wrote:
Hi John,

Check out www.astlinux-project.org with a 1024x768 resolution display, it should now show
the "Download Install ISO" links.

(You may need to do a Shift-Reload to reload any cached style sheet)

Lonnie

On Mar 10, 2017, at 5:51 PM, Lonnie Abelbeck <li...@lonnie.abelbeck.com> wrote:

Many of us (older ) users  use 1024x768 and a LARGER monitor!
I also assume there is no fix other than change screen resolution
Possibly we could come up with a more detailed "@media" CSS rule, but what we
use is standard (common) practice.  I'll take a look but no promises.