Interesting.  This can be bought with quite a lot of memory.  Maybe it is
time to change the default runnix to support hi memory so we can get access
to it.  There also seems to be a version without wifi antenna connections,
but strangely that is slightly more expensive.

My APU2 is humming along quite nicely, but should it fail this looks like a
good replacement.  Really interesting that it runs cooler and at lower
power consumption.

David