From: Michael Knill <michael.kn...@ipcsolutions.com.au>
Sent: Saturday, May 6, 2017 6:40 PM
To: AstLinux Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] Problem Creating Full Backup & SSH Key Problem

Hi Josh

Lonnie is the expert but lets see how I go.

1)       By default backups are created in /tmp. In your web gui preferences
there is an option called ‘Backup temporary file uses /mnt/kd/ instead of
/tmp/’ which may help you. Also check that the ‘Backup tar archives compressed
with gzip’ is selected if you want them compressed.

2)       ssh_keys and ssh_root_keys are for root only. All the keys stored in
ssh_keys are concatenated into /root/.ssh/authorized_keys at boot time. Keys
for other users are in /mnt/kd/home/<user>/.ssh. Yes adduser is the correct way

Regards

Michael Knill