Hello,

I'm having trouble using a custom ddclient config file.  I put my custom config
in /mnt/kd/ddclient.conf.  Unfortunately, when I issue /etc/init.d/dynamicdns
restart, the file does not get copied over to /etc/ddclient.conf.  I don't see
any errors in /var/log/messages.

Looking at the init script, it looks like it wants the username, password, and
host to be blank in /mnt/kd/rc.conf.d/gui.network.conf.  This is true.  When I
manually run ddclient with my config file (using ddclient -file
/mnt/kd/ddclient.conf -foreground) it works fine.

>From /mnt/kd/rc.conf.d/gui.network.conf:

### Dynamic DNS
DDCLIENT="ddclient"
DDSERVICE="dyn...@dyndns.org"
DDGETIP="myip.dnsomatic.com"
DDHOST=""
DDUSER=""
DDPASS=""

I'm not sure how to continue troubleshooting this.  Can someone please help me
out?

Thanks,

Josh