From: Michael Keuter <li...@mksolutions.info>
Date: Thursday, 8 June 2017 at 6:20 pm
To: AstLinux List <astlinux-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] Dnsmasq, TFTP Option 66 and PXE Boot

> Am 08.06.2017 um 09:48 schrieb Michael Knill
> <michael.kn...@ipcsolutions.com.au>:
>
> Hi Michael
> So I already have enable-tftp=eth1.100,tun0 and the data interface is eth1. I
> think this command is for turning ON TFTP when DHCP is turned OFF.
> /etc/dnsmasq.conf has the tftp-server option included so I assume that it
> will still be there.
>
> Is there any way I can look at the actual config?
> I think I might plug a machine in and really see what I am getting.
>
> Regards
> Michael Knill

OK, there might be another way around this with tags.
E.g.:

----
dhcp-mac=set:yealink,00:15:65:*:*:*
dhcp-mac=set:phones,00:15:65:*:*:*
dhcp-option=tag:yealink,option:tftp-server,"http://192.168.102.1/phoneprov/yealink/";

dhcp-mac=set:snom,00:04:13:*:*:*
dhcp-mac=set:phones,00:04:13:*:*:*
dhcp-option=tag:snom,option:tftp-server,"http://192.168.102.1/phoneprov/snom/";

#dhcp-boot=tag:!phones,thinstation/pxelinux.0,pbx3,192.168.100.3
----

This way only "non-phones" would get the last "dhcp-boot" option
You could of course make other (more useful) tags.

Just keep in mind "/etc/dnsmasq.conf" is automatically created and then
"/mnt/kd/dnsmasq.static" is included into it.

Michael

http://www.mksolutions.info