I think you would have to Park() the call on a queue, then go Dial() and
when the called party answers you would take the parked call off the queue
and connect to the channel that answered the call.  At least I think that
is what you are trying to accomplish?  Or you could try the m() option on
the Dial() command which will play music on hold while waiting for the
other party to answer.

David