Good day everyone,

I'm a system admin just getting started with SIP/PBX/VoIP technology.

I have the SIP trunk setup and am now just trying to get a couple of UniFi
UVP phones configured to test with.

I've read the docs on IP Phone Provisioning Getting Started, and IP Phone
Mass Deployment but neither is clear on what to do if there the phones you
have are not included with the default templates and looking at the
templates it appeared they all had specific settings for their respective
phones. I also didn't see a generic template to use as a boilerplate either.

Can anyone please help clarify what I should do to create a template for
these phones?

Many many thanks in advance,

Nate.