From: Lonnie Abelbeck <li...@lonnie.abelbeck.com>
Date: Thursday, 20 July 2017 at 10:36 am
To: AstLinux List <astlinux-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] Getting errors after upgrade to 1.2.10 Asterisk 13

Michael,

Is there any pattern to get the warnings, like low RAM or low-end CPU ?

Try googling "task processor queue reached 500 scheduled tasks again" , there
are a lot of results related to this.

Lonnie

BTW, Our Netflix viewing plans for this evening is the Australian TV
masterpiece "Rake" :-)  Netflix just added Season 4 in the US.