Hi group

I have a bit of a tricky one that I want to run past the Astlinux firewall
experts.

Scenario:
An existing PBX (soon to be replaced) using an existing SIP Provider sitting
BEHIND an Astlinux appliance which is connected to another SIP Provider.

Should I just be able to do NAT EXT -> LAN to the internal PBX for 5060 & Media
Ports using the Source IP Addresses of their current provider? Or do I need to
add something in NAT EXT: ?
I just recall that I had issues with Astlinux and forwarding 5060 but that was
a while ago.

Thanks.

Regards
Michael Knill