From: Lonnie Abelbeck <li...@lonnie.abelbeck.com>
Date: Tuesday, 19 September 2017 at 11:02 am
To: AstLinux List <astlinux-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] Power outages and SIP Trunks

Hi Michael,

I'm not sure if this will help, but here is a rc.elocal script that waits until
a target host can be pinged ...

Startup delay using /mnt/kd/rc.elocal
https://gist.github.com/abelbeck/5f2b6e0c23ffc0394826cd4681a35879

Make the file executable, test in your lab, ideally change the IPv4 address to
your SIP provider or such.

Note you can't use DNS names since the resolver is not configured at this point.

Probably disable WANDELAY when using this.

Lonnie