Thanks Michael (

Regards
Michael Knill

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Keuter <li...@mksolutions.info>
Date: Tuesday, 26 December 2017 at 11:43 pm
To: AstLinux List <astlinux-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] Problems with PPPoE and Asterisk

> Am 26.12.2017 um 04:20 schrieb Michael Knill
> <michael.kn...@ipcsolutions.com.au>:
>
> Hi Lonnie
>
> Sorry for the miscommunication. I have tried both already.
> Maybe I have a faulty Ethernet port or driver?
>
> Regards
> Michael Knill

I don't think it is driver or hardware related. I had similar issues with all
kinds of hardware:
Alix 2D13, APU1/2, net5501, Jetway NF9HQL, NF9HG-2930, Proxmox VM (sometimes
these boxes were the router, sometimes they were behind an upstream router).

Only a reboot worked for me, if it wasn't a provider problem.

Michael

http://www.mksolutions.info