Hi All

I'm looking at running Astlinux on a dedicated DC based blade server and
wondering if there are any glaring reasons why it wont work before I go through
the setup.
I realise this has been discussed before and the outcome was to run it inside a
VM on the server but I would rather avoid installing this if I don't need to.
And I also realise that a VPS is cheaper and better as I can snapshot it
regularly but for some of my high end use cases, there is nothing like a
dedicated server for guaranteed performance and I am looking to build
redundancy across Data Centres.

The specs are:
Dell PowerEdge M610
4 Core Intel Xeon L5630 - 2.13Ghz