Thanks Lonnie.
Awesome news as I am looking to build my entire Astlinux network around
Wireguard and this was a big issue especially since I didn't realise that wg
setconf interrupted active tunnels (whoops).
Will this be in 1.3.6?

Regards
Michael Knill

    Hi Michael,

<michael.kn...@ipcsolutions.com.au> wrote:

    > Hi Lonnie
    >
    > I have overcome having to reset Wireguard by adding it to the
configuration and then adding the peer from the command line as follows:
    > wg set wg0 peer <Public key of Endpoint VPN Peer collected above>
allowed-ips <Allocated Endpoint IP Address>/32

    > Seems to work fine. May be worthwhile adding it to the GUI.

    The WireGuard author has come up with a new "wg syncconf ..." subcommand
(not in master just yet)

    I added support for it, currently implemented as "service wireguard reload"
... a web interface item "Reload WireGuard VPN" soon.

    Previously using "wg setconf ..." under the best conditions active tunnels
would be interrupted for 17 seconds, now there is no interruption with "wg
syncconf ...".  The wg0 interface is not taken down and back up, so any static
routes will remain.

    So, if all your are doing is editing, adding, and/or deleting peers, follow
it with a "service wireguard reload" or "Reload WireGuard VPN" menu and it is
applied immediately without any interruption.

    In addition, the auto-routes are properly added and deleted due to changes
in the peer configs.

    So far this is working well in testing.

    Michael, long story short, you will be able to add/edit/delete a peer and
simply select "Reload WireGuard VPN", poof you're done.