From: Dan Ryson <d...@ryson.org>
Reply to: AstLinux List <astlinux-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: Friday, 24 January 2020 at 3:15 am
To: AstLinux List <astlinux-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Astlinux-users] Regular Use of sngrep

Greetings all!

It occurs to me that I've only been using the powerful sngrep tool to
troubleshooting repeatable problems, not prior intermittent problems that are
much harder to reproduce and catch.

Is there an AstLinux recommended best-practice  for routinely running SIP
packet capture to permit sngrep diagnosis of historic calls?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Dan