I had this Astlinux box running for almost 12 years now. Rock SOLID and thanks
to Astlinux. Thanks for all the good and hard work going into this.

I am thinking about switching the system to a Supermicro motherboard mini-itx
to get the IPMI capabilities. I could just plug in the same SSD drive, boot up
and be done with it but I would love to upgrade the SSD as well.
That being said what is best way to clone the 2 SSD drives?  DD or other
method?  I have a lot of custom stuff so re-installing the astlinux fresh and
transferring manually will be a pain.  Cloning is the way to go.

Cheers and many thanks
Ionel Chila