Hi David,

I would find why it is growing and ignore them for the future.

By design, Fossil keeps everything forever, though there is a method to "shun"
artifacts but still takes some effort to get a reduction of the fossil database:

https://fossil-scm.org/home/doc/trunk/www/shunning.wiki

I have never tried this on a local repo (like AstLinux has), and if you play
with this be sure to use a copy.

Personally I would find the culprit why the Fossil DB was growing so much and
leave it at that.

Lonnie