Hi Lonnie and Team AstLinux,
No worries.  This wasn't an urgent request.
I agree that pjsip show channels is sub-ideal for this purpose.  After all, 95%
of the data shown simply echos the configuration.  I've settled on pjsip show
contacts, which looks good since it's all on one line, and provides useful data
regarding contact availability and qualify RTTs.
I too have been clinging on to chan_sip which continues to work fine.  However,
since it's been deprecated and has no official maintainer, the writing is
clearly on the wall.
Dan