Scratch the last email. Had it that only one of them dropped out and the other
kept working.

Regards
Michael Knill

From: Michael Knill <michael.kn...@ipcsolutions.com.au>
Date: Thursday, 22 June 2023 at 5:04 pm
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] Problems with voicemail and Asterisk 16 on
Astlinux 1.4.7
Another update:
In my testing I had two phone calls going simultaneously (one from my mobile
and one from my deskphone) and they both dropped out at virtually the same time.
[Jun 22 16:58:13] WARNING[8830][C-000000c4]: file.c:293 ast_writestream:
Translated frame write failed
[Jun 22 16:58:13] WARNING[8830][C-000000c4]: app.c:2010 __ast_play_and_record:
Error writing frame
    -- Recording was 0 seconds long but needs to be at least 1 - abandoning
….
[Jun 22 16:58:30] WARNING[8806][C-000000c3]: file.c:293 ast_writestream:
Translated frame write failed
[Jun 22 16:58:30] WARNING[8806][C-000000c3]: app.c:2010 __ast_play_and_record:
Error writing frame

Regards
Michael Knill