Hi Michael,

Thanks! I didn't know it was possible to switch between board-types, this
certainly is an option for me.

I was also thinking about building the box from scratch using the latest
Astlinux, this box is not very complicated and only has a few config-files
changed.

Another option would be to switch over to my second vm, which is now
running 1.5.1. I have set it up to get more experience in moving from SIP
to PJSIP, so the right moment has come to spend more time on this.

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,
Gerard