Garbė Kristui,

Šiandieną oficialus Vatikano tinklapis "Zenit" pranešė apie sektiną
filipiniečių iniciatyvą; nuo rugsėjo 7 d. per 200 dienų sukalbėti po
1 milijoną Rožinių už visas pasaulio tautas, taigi ir už mus. Ką
galvoja Ateitininkų bendruomenė apie tokią kovą. Filipiniečių
iniciatyva sutampa su mūsų Šiluvos Dievo Motinos atlaidų pradžia.
Žemiau pridedu nukopijuotą "Zenit" agentūros tekstą.

Arimantas.

[Marker]Filipinos Ready to Pray 1 Million Rosaries

MANILA, Philippines, AUG. 31, 2011 ([ http://livepage.apple.com/
]Zenit.org).- The Family Rosary Crusade in the Philippines is spearheading
a campaign to get 1 million Filipinos to pray 1 million rosaries in 200
days for all nations in the world.

Dubbed "A million roses for the world: Filipinos at Prayer: Peace for All
Nations," the campaign aims to rally Filipinos to offer one rosary each
day for a particular country in the world in 200 days.

The nationwide activity will begin Oct. 7, the feast of Our Lady of the
Rosary and end May 31, 2012, Feast of Our Lady of All Nations.

Bishop Nereo Odchimar, president of the Catholic Bishops' Conference of
the Philippines, lauded the campaign, saying that with 1 million
peace-loving Filipinos praying together, "we can claim peace for the world
from the hands of the good Lord and his mother."

Archbishop Socrates Villegas of Lingayen-Dagupan, director of the
Episcopal Commission on Catechesis and Catholic Education, which partners
with the Family Rosary Crusade, also encouraged the faithful to join a
similar rosary campaign for schools nationwide dubbed "1.1 on 11/11."

This initiative will bring students of Catholic schools, colleges and
universities to pray simultaneously 1 million and 100 rosaries at 11 a.m.
on Nov. 11, 2011.

"This campaign aims to teach our youth that prayer can change the world
and people who pray can change the destinies of peoples," the archbishop
said. "Indeed there can be no world peace without prayer."