- This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

I'm so glad you replied, Am in Istanbul(Turkey) right now for a short Vacation
trip and am short of cash right here, I tried to access my account from the
cash machines here and its not working I went to the bank to withdraw and was
informed that i cant withdraw from my account in some countries, that its
network errors wondering if i could get a quick loan from you to clear some
little things here and also take a cab to the airport i promise to refund it as
soon as i get back home hopefully tomorrow . Please let me know if you are
willing to help out.
Thanks
I owe you a lot.
JOHN