I have a Thinkpad T41 laptop running Fedora 8 with the latest
updates. The ath5k driver works great, until I try suspend-to-ram.
After the resume, the driver gets into a strange state where
everything seems to work except that connecting to my WEP
encrypted AP gives a steady stream of

WEP decrypt failed (ICV)

messages and no packets get through. However, if encryption is
turned off everything works great even across a suspend/resume.

In an attempt to track this down, I turned on ath5k and mac80211
debugging, but so far I could not figure out what is wrong. The
value of the WEP key (as viewed from debugfs) is correct even
in the strange state.

Any hints on how to debug this? Everything is 100% reproducible
so in theory it should be easy to track down. It is clear that I do
not have general RX path corruption after a resume (since unencrypted
works). Any ideas?

Best,

Alex