On Thu, 2008-06-26 at 18:34 -0400, Louay Sakka wrote:

> But I don't think it use the cross compiler for MIPS, and not sure how I
> force it to do so (could not find it in the make file)

You need to set ARCH and CROSS_COMPILE, as described in the top-level
Makefile of the Linux kernel, e.g.:

make ARCH=mips CROSS_COMPILE=/usr/bin/mips-linux-

if your cross-compiler is called /usr/bin/mips-linux-gcc

I'll appreciate if you don't top-post, don't quote whole messages, and
in particular, don't quote whole digests.  A descriptive subject line
would be great too, but it's too late for this thread.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin