2008/8/11 Philip A. Culver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hello,
>

> I am having trouble finding if it is possible to set the regulatory domain
> information in the ath5k driver?   I know the madwifi driver can be set with
> a module parameter in modules.conf.  Is there something similar (or
> different) for ath5k?

ath5k is part of the kernel and as such it uses cfg80211. cfg80211 is
where regulatory framework goes. The new regulatory framework is CRDA
and its integration into the kernel:

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Regulatory/CRDA

Right now cfg80211 only supports "US" and "EU" regulatory domains and
you can set this with a module parameter. As you can see this is very
limited and this is exactly why it will be replaced.

  Luis