Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> http://support.dlink.com/products/view.asp?productid=DWL-G520M
>
> AR5513 is dual band 5 GHZ/2.4 GHZ radio. This seems to come with
> AR5112 or AR2112 which I think are the MACs. Not sure if we support
> these yet, will have to check in ath5k. We also released our legacy
> HAL and well that has exactly what I have access to   :-P     So lets
> see... a quick grep shows:
IIRC, AR511* are RF parts, not MACs
Also I seem to remember from reading a certain codebase, that AR5513 is
quite different from regular AR5212 stuff. It seems to do more processing
on-chip, but I'm not entirely sure what those differences are.
My guess is that the fusion based legacy HAL might not support this either.

- Felix