Ath info can now parse information from various eeprom versions for
all supported RF chips so we are ready to proceed with PCDAC/PDDAC
table calibration on ath5k (at least for our tests, we won't commit
anything to the kernel unless we are also done with CTL/Regulatory
stuff).

Please check out latest ath_info code from svn.madwifi.org and let me
know if you see anything unusual on your dumps...
Code is still ugly, i'm going to work on this but ideas are always welcome.

Thanks a lot to Atheros folks for their help ;-)

--
GPG ID: 0xD21DB2DB
As you read this post global entropy rises. Have Fun ;-)