On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 9:34 AM, Benoit Papillault
<benoit.papilla...@free.fr> wrote:
> From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papilla...@free.fr>
>
> This patch is close to the original code except that
> ieee80211_get_hdrlen_from_skb() has been replaced by
> ath5k_hw_get_hdrlen_from_skb() which is specific to Atheros hardware. The same
> probably applies to ath9k as well.

I for one would rather still use ieee80211_get_hdrlen_from_skb(), and the
ath5k_pad_size() helper to calculate the pad size (=0 for small control
frames).  Was there any problem with the '> 24' check?

After all we're not computing the _header_ length, just the existence
of the pad (contents of which is meaningless so can't be counted as part
of the header).

--
Bob Copeland %% www.bobcopeland.com