Dear Ath5k community, I spend sometime looking into modifying the MAC protocol
of 802.11, especially RTS/CTS packets and handling of the packets. I have been
playing with the implementation in both the linux kernel and ath5k drivers, it
seems that it is quite hard to do this, if possible at all.  Could someone give
me an assessment whether it is possible? or MAC protocol is implemented in the
baseband ASIC. Thank you very much for your time.

Thomas

      ¡Sé el Bello 51 de People en Español! ¡Es tu oportunidad de Brillar! Sube
tus fotos ya. http://www.51bello.com/