Here are a few random patches I have sitting in my local tree, currently
based before the ath5k/9k merge.  The last one comes from a perl
script I wrote to check the initvals (also wrote one to check rfgain
values, but no errors there).  Comments welcome.

Bob Copeland (5):
  ath5k: use bool for modparams
  ath5k: manipulate rxlink and descriptor address under rxbuf lock
  ath5k: use tasklet_hi_schedule for beacon queue
  ath5k: use rx hw descriptor pointer for self-linked check
  ath5k: fix initvals errors

 drivers/net/wireless/ath5k/base.c     |   35 ++++++++------------------------
 drivers/net/wireless/ath5k/base.h     |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath5k/dma.c      |    2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath5k/initvals.c |    8 ++----