On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 09:57:45AM +0300, Nick Kossifidis wrote:
> a) Please leave some comments to let people know that when nf
> calibration runs antennas are detached (it measures the noise produced
> from the card itself),  that if we enable nf calibration before agc
> calibration it always fails + the link to Atheros patent.

Sure, I'll add that back.  I read the patent but I'm not sure it applies
100%, it also talks at the end about keeping the rx antennas connected
and measuring the noise in the environment instead of just the thermal
noise.  I guess one way to know for sure is to hit it with noise and
look at the resulting values.

> b) What about thresh62 ? Do we also need to update/rewrite this value
> (we got it from EEPROM and write it on the register during reset) ?

Yeah, I looked at that, madwifi/legacy-hal also set it
(just the EEPROM value for the threshold bits) before doing the false
detect backoff stuff.

> Acked-by: Nick Kossifidis <mickfl...@gmail.com>

Thanks for the review!

--