Hi

I wrote to this list a few weeks ago, because the harddisk led was on
very often when wifi was active, and not when disabled.

To make a long story short, commenting the following line out, solved
the problem.

/* Acer Aspire One A150 (maximlevit...@gmail.com) */
{ ATH_SDEVICE(PCI_VENDOR_ID_FOXCONN, 0xe008), ATH_LED(3,0) },

Both vendor_id and product_id is correct, but somehow the wrong led is
used.

But to be honest, I don't know if there actually is a wifi-led on this
netbook.

It is a AA1 clone from Packard Bell (Dot) and it identify itself as
DOA150 (version LU.B040B.010). Maybe there is a wifi-led in the original
AA1, but not in this one? Maybe is is a design feature to use the hd-led
in this model?

Anyway, I just want to let you know. In find it distracting the hd-led
is used, so I have disabled it and build a custom driver for my self.

If you want more info, please ask. I will do my best to help.

--
Thomas Jensen <tj...@stofanet.dk>