On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Simon Farnsworth <si...@farnz.org.uk> wrote:
> On Sunday 22 November 2009 12:28, Simon Farnsworth wrote:
>
>> My hostapd configuration file is attached; I've checked that I've used the
>> correct WEP key. I can provide any more information that's needed. My
>> controller appears in lspci as:

Hi Simon,

I am sure this is an issue with power saving -- this patch may help
somewhat, but the last time I looked at it, there were still some
additional issues:

http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/56785/

Also I never did get beacon gating to work wrt the discussion
around the patch.

Unfortunately I'm completely slammed for the next 3-4 weeks until this
semester ends, so unable to do any wireless work.  Would anyone else
care to take a shot at narrowing this down?

--
Bob Copeland %% www.bobcopeland.com