hi,

i have an AR2413 based wifi card (TL-WN551G) in my workstation
and i'm using it as an access point (hostapd-0.6.9/kernel-2.6.3[12])
for additional laptop (hp-elitebook or dell-610).
everything is configured for WPA2-PSK and generally during
unencrypted web surfing seems to work fine.

the first problem occurs during all vpn/ssh sessions.
after few minutes of working i get on laptop so called 'connection error'
and must reconnect the session. the dmesg on workstation shows:
* ath5k phy0: unsupported jumbo.

the second problem is random total connection breakage:
* ath5k phy0: noise floor calibration failed (2462MHz)
* MASQUERADE: No route: Rusty's brain broke!

could anyone help me with these problems?

thanks in advance.