I am currently trying to setup an experimental plateform in order to test
new signal processing algorithms in the field of network coding and
cognitive radio. In order to implement and run these algorithms we need to
have access to the physical signal (i.e. before the FFT demodulation or
right after it.).

 I am using the D-Link Air Plus Xtreme G DWL G650 802.11b/g Cardbus device
that I think it contains AR5001X chip set. I am looking about any
information that can help me to have access to the desired data and I will
be very great full for any help you can provide.

Note:  the product FCC ID: KA22004042015-1

H/W Ver:C4   F/W Ver:4.31