Hi Bruno,

Thanks for your response. I checked the busy counter values and indeed
they count down more slowly when the noise floor is raised. So, raising
the noise floor does make the receiver more immune to environmental noise.

Regarding periodic calibration, the scheduling I'm doing happens at much
smaller time intervals (usually taking about 30-50ms for all packets).
Still, in almost all cases, I observe unpredictable delays in packet
transmissions. Therefore, I doubt that periodic calibration is the root
cause of such behavior.

My guess is that it has something to do with the part of the hardware
that deals with QCU/DCUs. Moreover, there a couple of queue parameters
I'm not too sure about such as transmit latency, slot time, and DCU
early termination. Is there anything on the web (or that you might have)
describing these parameters? Perhaps playing with them might fix the
scheduling problem I'm having.

Thanks again for your all help.

Best,

Nabeel Ahmed.