Hello all,

I am currently using Ubuntu 9.10 with kernel 2.6.31-20 and am using ath5k
with a Proxim Orinocowireless 802.11bg card that uses the AR5212/AR5213
chipset.
I am trying to find a way to run ath_info to sample the register values
periodically with microsecond resolution.
Whenever I do a reg_read() call inside ath_info, it takes a while for it to
execute.
I currently have a while loop that calls the REG_READ() and prints to
stdout. However, it is not able to execute the commands quickly enough.
Previously in madwifi, it was capable of reading the registers with close to
10 microsecond resolution. Now with ath5k, its approximately 100
microseconds per REG_READ() call.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Miklos Christine