On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 11:04 PM, Luis R. Rodriguez <mcg...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 10:04 PM, Mohammad Abdelhadi <mo.ja...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I want to know how ath5k is connected to the net80211 directory in the
> > kernel ( or the compatible one), because I can't see in
> > drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k any thing like that. And if I want to do
> > changes in the code, should I compile all the kernel to apply my changes?
> > since ath5k is in the kernel
> >
> > Thank you in advance..
>
> Please go read the documentation. Such a question makes me believe you
> really have no desire to do your own homework first.
>
>  Luis

Hi Luis,

Thank you for the reply, the case is that I am working on a nearly different
environment which is Madwifi and I know that ath5k = Madwifi with no HAL, so
I wanted to test my modifications on ath5k too, for performance issues.
Therefore, I wanted to know the basic information fast and directly to do
that, that's it!

Any ways, do you recommend any useful documentations?

Thank you in advance.

Kindest Regards,
--
Mohammad.