I noticed a thread back in March asking about AR5001 + wpa_supplicant.
I have a similar issue with similar hardware, but as luck would have
it, neither the problem nor the hardware are precisely the same as the
the one originally posted about.

I have an AR5212.  I can have it authenticate successfully via
wpa_supplicant on the 2.4 GHz radio, but it will not do the same on the
5.8 GHz radio.  I can successfully connect via 5.8 GHz via WEP.  I'm
using the ath5k driver included in the 2.6.32 kernel.

Am I looking at a problem caused by a lack of support in the ath5k
driver?  Or might this problem be on the AP side?

Thanks.

--

Mike Edwards                    |   If this email address disappears,
Unsolicited advertisments to    |   assume it was spammed to death.  To

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education.
The human mind is our fundamental resource."
  -- John F. Kennedy