Hi,
      I got a question while reading the aht5k_tasklet_rx():

>       /* bail if HW is still using self-linked descriptor */
>
>       if (ath5k_hw_get_rxdp(sc->ah) == bf->daddr)
>               break;
>
>       I searched all the ath5k codes, and found that the RXDP register was
set only by the ath5k_rx_start(). Its value is the "bf->daddr" of the first
bf.
      So my question is: is the RXDP register auto updated by the hardware?
If not, how the hardware knows the address of next rx descriptor while the
RXDP register's value remains the first rx descriptor's address?

      Thanks.
--
Best wishes,
Lrj, NCI