On Tue June 29 2010 00:56:48 you wrote:
> Today, i found that there would be only 1000 RXOK interrupt occured, that's
> why only 1000 packets received. I suspected that it 's because the latency
> of VxWorks jobQueue is much more than the Linux tasklet. So the card could
> not get the next descriptor when the job function processed too slow.
> I'm going to move part codes of rxbuf_setup() to the ath5k_intr(), setting
> the next descriptor earlier, to reduce the influence brought by the high
> latency.

i'm not sure if i understand you right... but you don't need to call
rxbuf_setup() for the hardware to be able to move on. the hardware reads the
ds_link pointer and moves to the next descriptor when it has finished
receiving one descriptor. but of course if your jobQueue is too late receiving
pakckets, there might not be a next descriptor to move to. so maybe it could
help to increase the number of ATH_RXBUF?

bruno