On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Bruno Randolf <b...@einfach.org> wrote:
> On Tue October 12 2010 12:30:24 wangyaotwins wrote:
>> Mr:
>>  Hello! I  operatate as you show "make
>> KLIB=/home/mcgrof/kernels/linux-2.6.27.22 \
>> KLIB_BUILD=/home/mcgrof/kernels/linux-2.6.27.22",but it result that"No
>> rule to make target `missing-syscalls' ". Could you help me deal with the
>> problem,please?  Thanks very much!

I was also trying to build the compat-wireless package and came across
a different problem. In my case, attempting to build the package threw a
'Could not find config.mk' error, even tho I'd configured the kernel
sources before executing the command. Am I missing a critical step
here?

Thanks,

Jonathan