Hi all.

I'm having a rather annoying problem with hardware reset errors.

The error messages from dmesg is:
ath5k phy1: failed to warm reset the MAC Chip
ath5k phy1: can't reset hardware (-5)

The platform performs a lot of channel switches and that, as far as i
can see, will result
in a lot of ath5k_resets.
When the hardware reset fails ath5k_reset() returns -5 (as it should),
but every call after
that will return success even though the card seems "locked".

When the card has reported a reset failure, all outgoing traffic seems
to have stopped. No
beacons or other traffic.

Information:
Chipset: Atheros 5413A (ath5k phy0: Atheros AR5413 chip found (MAC:
0xa4, PHY: 0x61))
Kernel: 2.6.33.7 - armeb/ixp4xx
Compat wireless: 2010-10-19

I have both kernel and drivers compiled with debug options so if you
need any more info, just ask.

Regards, Robert.