This is just my off-the-morning-coffee calculation without (yet) having any
experience with the coverage class parameters, but:

* light travels roughly 300m/microsecond sec;
* means you're going to travel 36.6 microseconds for 11,000 metres, so call
it 37 microseconds.
* the AR_D_GBL_IFS_MISC_SIFS_DURATION_USEC field is yes, mask 0x3f which
gives it a total value of 63 microseconds.

Turbo mode fiddles with the clocks-per-usec parameters, but the SIFS
duration above is in microseconds, not core clocks.

Not changing the ACK/CTS timeout values (which -are- in core clocks) when
turbo or XR mode is engaged is also likely a bug; would the person who
recently committed the speed changes please stand up and review these, like
I suggested when the patch first came out? :)

Thanks for reminding me that I should fix this in my own tree, btw. :)

Adrian