Dear all,

I am trying to obtain in ath5k the duration of a transmitted frame on the air,
and also the what I call the access delay duration, that I define as the time
since this frame is the first one in the transmission buffer until the time
ath5k puts the first bit of this frame on the air (so basically it is the time
that ath5k spends doing backoff for this frame).

This is the way I am trying to obtain the previous measurements, and I would
appreciate if someone could let me know if I am making anything wrong:

1) I have added two new members in ath5k_buf: