Hi,

On 01/21/2014 05:48 PM, Nick Kossifidis wrote:
> Since you have a version that works you could use git bisect to find
> out the patch that introduced the bug, try to revert it and see what
> happens.

Well, our user that reported the problem first has not responded since I
sent him the first kernels needed to bisect the problem.

Another our user, however, seems to have a very similar problem: the
system cannot wake up the WiFi adapter (Atheros AR2425) after suspend.

This time, we could not find a kernel version where it works after
resume. The problem shows up with kernels 3.0.x, 3.2.x, 3.10.x, 3.13.x
at least.