Benoit Papillault wrote:
> > I know the ath9k is under development, so my question is if this is
> > known by the development team and therefor will be worked on?
>
> [ignoring other not very informative post...]

Maybe not informative to you, but I wanted to prepare Lars a little
for what to expect from this mailing list. I know that Felix and
others are doing great work on ath9k and I'm very happy that he is
more optimistic about the driver than I :) but in my experience,
ath9k just does not give a very robust wifi experience and
development speed is moderate, supposedly because of limited
resources.

Note that I am not really complaining much about that, only
observing and informing.

> Is there a way you can bisect between OpenWrt and dd-wrt? I have
> AR5416, AR9160 and AR9280 myself, so I can test if you tell me what
> version you used.

dd-wrt was using madwifi according to the original post. No go for
the bisect.

//Peter